A friend or family member who posts immediately on your status updates with the (perhaps subconscious) desire to make you look like an idiot. They may well think they are doing you a favor.
1. A Facebook Troll is a Facebook user who posts for one or both of two reasons: a) to disrupt; b) to gain attention.
2. One who posts redonkulous comments on friends status updates.
3. Vulgar Facebook Trolls usually confine their comments merely to primitive, profane, off-topic observations.
4. Facebook Trolls spout gibberish in the hope that they’ll either bore or confuse to death those with whom they disagree. The average FB Troll is “a pursuitist who gromulates his adversarial computerists with height defining formulations to the disinterestingest adjunct.”
1. Attempts to condescend. The Facebook Troll will seek refuge in condescending remarks that repeatedly scorn his or her critics as beneath – all the while continuing to respond to them.
The verb troll originates from Old French troller, a hunting term. The noun troll, however, comes from the Old Norse word for a mythological monster.
A Facebook Trolls favorite website is encyclopediadramatica.com
Synonyms: Facebook PMS, fail at life, Facebook Thuggin, first comment whore, Facebook, facedonkulous, Anna Bananna
Facebook Troll Nita: I have a jedi cloak.