1. Fiction Writers of the Monterey Peninsula. A group of writers focused on writing fiction on the Monterey Peninsula in California. www.fwomp.com.
2. The sound a manuscript makes when it hits the slush-pile.
1. "That FWOMP group wrote Monterey Shorts 1 and 2, right?"
2. "I don't have time to read this so I'll just toss it on the slush-pile."
1: The sound a jellyfish makes during reproduction.
2: A replacement for the word fuck
1: The small children on the field trip were spooked by the fwomp made by the jellyfish.
2: What the fwomp are you doing? Motherfwomper! Oh, fwomp!
- Did you see those two totally fwomping in the corner?
Verb, To be unable to get an erection when having sexual relations with another person. Usually caused by alcohol (whiskey-dick
) or just sheer nervousness. Can also be used in the plural form as fwomped.
Person 1: I had so much to drink last night, when I brought Shari back, I fwomped and was unable to fuck her.
Person 2: Dude, that sucks so much.