1. v. the pleasureful act of population the earth
2. n. the art of procreation
3. n. a pervert, retard, or utter mistake of a human being
4. v. (-ed) to be in utter distress, to have been screwed over
5. v. (with with) to harass or provoke
6. v. (with up) to take a completely hopeless situation and make it that much worse; to do harm to something or someone
7. n. (with off) he who publically demonstrates he is an asshole
8. v. (with off) to demand ones immediate dismissal
9. int. (with holy, Jesus, awww, shit, or oh) to loudly express an overload of emotion
10. v. (with you)to damn one to an everlasting and firey hell
11. adj. (-ing) shows that you really fucking mean it
12. n. (-er) insidious little back stabbing bastard among false friended toilet tussues of human beings
13. n. (with hole) female reproductive pore
14. int. (with what the) expressing utter confusion
1. Big Johnny never gets to fuck.
2. Every now and then you need a good fuck.
3. Unfortunately we are all surrounded by stupid fucks in SUVs.
4. Wow I'm fucked.
5. Wanna fuck with that dudes pitbull.
6. Way to fuck up douche bag.
7. Hold on for one second while I shut up that fuck off.
8. Fuck off scum bag!
9. Awww fuck, you didn't.
10. Fuck you, wanker.
11. When i get out of this ditch im ganna fucking rip your head off and feed it to my goat.
12. You little fucker get out of my house.
13. Escuse me Tart, I think you know nothing of fuck holes.
14. What the fuck was that shit about.
July 6, 2011 Urban Word of the Day
1. The universally recognized "F word"
2. N. Implying complete and utter confusion
3. N. a really stupid person
4. V. To procreate
5. adj. Can be used to modify any word for more passion
6. Int. Expresses disgust
7. Int. Expresses complete suprise and joy
8. adv. Can be used to make a command more urgent
1. I do not accept the "F word" as your name
2. What in the fuck?
3. You stupid fuck!
4. I sugest we go fuck in your mothers bed while eating crackers and petting a cat name mittens!
5. This fucking guy was so fucking weird. He asked me if I was fucking insane.
6. Aw, FUCK!!
7. Holy fuck! You guys rock!
8. Just fucking jump before I fucking kick you in the balls!
From "Monty Python"more...
Perhaps one of the most interesting words in the english language today, is the word fuck. Out of all the english words that begin with the letter 'f' ...fuck is the only word refered to as 'the f word... It's the one magical word. Just by its sound can describe pain, pleasure, hate and love. Fuck, as most words in the english language is derived from german ...the word fuieken, which means to strike.
In english, fuck falls into many grammatical categories:
As a transitive verb for intance ...John fucked Shirley.
As an intransitive verb...Shirley fucks.
Its meaning is not always sexual, it can be used as...
An adjective such as ...John's doing all the fucking work.
As part of an adverb ...Shirley talks too fucking much.
As an adverb enhancing an adjective ...Shirley is fucking beautiful.
As a noun ...I don't give a fuck.
As part of a word ...absofuckinglutely -or- infuckingcredible.
And as almost every word in a sentence ...Fuck the fucking fuckers.
As you must realize, there aren't too many words with the versatility of fuck...such as these examples describing situations such as:
Fraud ...I got fucked at the used car lot.
Dismay ...ahhh fuck it.
Trouble ...I guess I'm really fucked now.
Agression ...Don't fuck with me buddy.
Difficulty ...I don't understand this fucking question.
Inquiry ...Who the fuck was that?
Dissatisfaction ...I don't like what the fuck is going on here.
Incompetance ...He's a fuc...
An expression of contempt.
Translation: Fuck you.
The only word in the English language that can form a grammatically complete, stand alone sentence.
Fuck, fucking fuckers fucked.
This is the infamous F-word. the first swear word anyone learns. it is the most versatile word in the english language, with most of its definitions not within the english language. it can be used any way you like, insert it in between any word, sentence, letter. it probably fits. the definitions below are some common usages and phrases.
1. v. to have sex
2. n. the act of having sex
3. adj. with suffix -ed. general derogatory meaning
4. a general insult
5. n. attention or care of (usually lack thereof)
6. v. to disregard, ignore (used with -it, -that)
7. v. to mess up, destroy, mangle, etc. (used with suffix -up)
8. exclaimation of emotion
9. derogatory dismissal
10. expression of confusion
11. very, extremely
12. n. a person you don't like
13. bother, agitate
14. v. to be in distress
1. i like to fuck.
2. that was a good fuck.
3. he is fucked.
4. fuck you.
5. i don't give a fuck.
6. fuck that.
7. he fucked up the car really badly.
8. oh, fuck!
9. fuck off.
10. what the fuck?
11. that was fucking amazing.
12. he's a fucker.
13. are you trying to fuck with me?
14. I'm fucked.
bush just became president.
now that bush is president we are all fucked.
the word of all words, the only word you can use in any situation.
1. Oh Fuck!!!!
( anger, excitment, sadness, confusion, stupidity, pleasure, disappointment, hysterical, boredom, exhaustion, happiness, fright, frustration, shock, being disgusted, depression, surprised, embarrasment, being asamed, jealousy, lonliness, anxiousness, shyness, and anything fucking else you fucking people can feel!!!)
by anonymous Sep 3, 2003 add a video