In reference to the conversations that are shared on Facebook or Twitter or any form of social networking site that are 'Funny as Fuck'
A direct cure for CCD (see CCD: Compulsive Complaining Disorder) it is when two sufferers of CCD come together to share conversations that are essentially random and nonsensical. Usually it will involve two or more threads of conversation.
A new cure for CCD, this radical new treatment allows the sufferer to vent in a new form and that is through the power of laugher at conversations that pretty much make no sense.
This cure aims target all sufferers of CCD, especially those who suffer from acute GCSE or A Level CCD.
Teen 2: 'If a helicopter flies over head filled with pork, you're in trouble'
Teen 1: 'It's OK, Spain scored'
Teen 2: 'Unload the helicopter lads, everything's gonna be fine'
Teen 1: 'Shit Scotland equalised...'
Teen 2: 'F**k's sake, what we gonna do with all this pork now? Load it back up?
Teen 1: 'It's OK, Spain scored again'
Teen 2: 'Fancy a baraque?'
Teen 1: 'Yeah why not...'
Teen 2: (two hours later) 'That conversation was FAF'
He FAF bro. that's how.
Symptoms may include
1. Obsession over said Anime.
2. Continuance of Poorly (or well done) fan art of said Anime
3. Cosplay of cast from said Anime.
4. Annoyance of anyone within 10 feet of the infected individual.
If cured from FAFS the victim may suffer from
1. Loss of friends.
2. Loss or gain of weight.
3. Loss of Charisma.
4. Unfunctioning member of society.
Anime that may spread FAFS
2. Full Metal Alchemist
2. I heared when Sally saw Inu-Yasha, she was rejected from her closest friends because they wanted to stay clear of FAFS.
3. "Remember kids. Don't date people with FAFS."