1. F.i.fu. (acronym) for Fatigue Induced Fuck-Up.
2. Fi.f.u. (acronym) for Fatigue Induced Foul-Up.
3. When one is so tired the easiest tasks are easily errored.
(Sometimes while the person doing the F.i.f.u is unaware
of it until after the fact).
1. (can be used as a verb.) I was so tired I Fi.fu.'ed, and
got off the bus at the wrong stop.
2. I was so tired I F.i.f.u'ed and, tripped going down the
3. There was a complete F.i.f.u. on your T.P.S. report
Jonson, you obviously need some sleep.
4. Well todays' paper-work has been a total Fi.f.u.