The single worst president of the United States of America.more...
If Lincoln were alive today, he’d be tried and executed as a war criminal. But in war the victors always write the history and are never punished for war crimes, no matter how heinous. Only the defeated suffer that fate. He didn’t save our nation, he damn neared destroyed it by launching a war of aggression against the South and setting terrible precedents about how the federal government is run.
Often portrayed as the archetypical abolitionist, he was nothing of the sort. Like many during his time Lincoln viewed Blacks inferior and was very much against them migrating to the North. The Emancipation Proclamation freed no one since it specifically exempted all areas occupied by Union. It was nothing more than a political ploy used at the time to bolster elections.
Much of the things Lincoln did during his time in office have had lasting effects. He is the president who started the federal income tax, the draft, centralized banking, centralized federal government, suspension of constitutional liberties, declaring martial law, invading and starting a war without the consent of Congress, the first to use executive orders, imprisoning without trail thousands of Northern anti-war protesters, censoring all newspapers and communication, confiscating private property, confiscating firearms in the North, use of military tribunals to have mock trails and execute prisoners, hiring foreign mercenaries to wage war on...
Scum of the earth..here's some of his greatest accomplishments(sarcasm intended) during his presidency:more...
1. I attacked and took over two countries.
2. I spent the US surplus and bankrupted the US treasury.
3. I shattered the record for the biggest annual deficit in history (not easy)
4. I set an economic record for the most personal bankruptcies filed in any 12 month period.
5. I set all-time record for the biggest drop in the history of the stock market.
6. I am the first president in decades to execute a federal prisoner.
7. I am the first president in US history to enter office with a criminal record.
8. In my first year in office I set the all-time record for the most days on vacation by any president in US history (tough to beat my dad's, but I did).
9. After taking the entire month of August off for vacation, I presided over the worst security failure in US history.
10. I set the record for most campaign raising trips by any president in US history.
11. In my first two years in office over 2 million Americans lost their jobs.
12. I cut unemployment benefits for more out-of-work Americans than any other president in US history.
13. I set the all-time record for most real estate foreclosures in a 12-month period.
14. I appointed more convicted criminals to administration positions than any other president in US history.
15. I set the record for fewest press conferences of any president since the advent of TV.
16. I presided over the biggest energy crisis...
A fictional character created by Tom Clancy that can be found in a variety of his books and video games. Domingo "Ding" Chavez born Jan 12, 1968 in Las Angeles, CA.more...
Domingo was first recruited to be a member of a secret CIA-run anti-drug operation in Colombia in Clear and Present Danger, while he was still a sergeant in the U.S. Army. He first met John Clark during this novel and has worked with him since. He has at least two advanced degrees and is fluent in English, Spanish, Russian, Japanese, and Farsi. Domingo worked with John Clark in implementing "Plan Blue" (recruitment of law enforcement officers as intelligence officers) during Executive Orders, some inside Iran. Clark and Chavez lead multiple operations for President Ryan in this novel, some inside Iran. He later was recruited into and became a team leader (with the rank of major) in the multinational counterterrorist organization RAINBOW in Rainbow Six, which defeated several terrorist groups and prevented a bioterrorism plague. It is worthy to note that he later became "Rainbow Six" himself in the later Rainbow Six video games, such as Tom Clancy's Rainbow Six: Vegas. The position was formerly held by his father-in-law, John Clark.
Domingo is known to possess at least 3 Intelligence Stars; one issued at the beginning of Debt of Honor after a successful operation in East Africa, one issued for John Clark and Domingo during the Japanese conflict, as well as one for his ongoing operations carried out in Ex...
In America, Affirmative Action was a product of the Great Society policies of President Lyndon Baines Johnson. It was first codified into law under a series of Executive Orders (not approved by Congress, in other words), which stated that munitions manufacturers including private firms doing business with the federal government should "take affirmative action" in hiring minorities - at the time defined almost solely as African Americans.more...
As the Vietnam War dragged on under President Richard Milhous Nixon, Affirmative Action became part of a wider government program to bribe inner city blacks to get with the program and support their government. Of course, Affirmative Action, welfare (started under FDR in the 1930s) and other government handouts did nothing to increase the love that black people had for the federal government.
By 1978 liberal activism was under attack. President Jimmy Carter had expan...
n.,1. A person who requests, or orders, you to do something on their behalf who is not in your vertical chain of command.
n.,2. Your spouse's supervisor.
The stepboss on the other side of the cubicle always asks me to fill the copier with paper.
My wife and stepboss are attending a work seminar in Chicago next week.
Great novelist, known for his realism in his novels he does research on the topics of his books.
Tom Clancy is my favorite author and I am a nerd.
|7.||Socialism by default|
In a Democratic Capitalist Government where a president
is required to act by executive orders when it's citizens are in economic destitute for shelter, food, and basic necessities. The default arises from the breakdown of capitalist principles.
Socialism by default arises from the breakdown of capitalist principles. Capitalist systems have a human mechanical structure, and once you hit the easy button to start a capitalist system there is no STOP button. In order for the system to maintain functional balance there has to be a constant human input of work for there to be an output of production and services. The base and foundation of capitalism IS JOBS.