People still have mystical beliefs in evolution? Most would like to teach "The Theory of the Stork"! As an evolutionist would say " DAMN the SCIENCE full MYTHOLOGY AHEAD"!
Anyone who's seen the evidence, "FOSSILS", "Genetics", and still accepts the belief in evolution, most likely has mythological motivations.
Evolutionists are the people who love to draw cute fictional ape characters, often found using photo-shop or some other artistic graphic producing program to show proof of their belief rather than Science in the their own irrefutable "FOSSIL RECORDS". Often correcting themselves during their lectures, changing their story to fit what ever the MYTH.
Why, if species have descended from other species by insensibly "FINE GRADUATIONS", does NOT everywhere we see innumerable "TRANSITIONAL FORMS"?
Why, is NOT all nature in confusion INSTEAD of the species BEING, AS WE SEE THEM, WELL DEFINED?
But, as by this "THEORY" innumerable "TRANSITIONAL FORMS" must have existed, WHY DO WE NOT FIND THEM embedded in countless numbers in the crust of the earth?..... Why then is NOT every Stratum full of such "INTERMEDIATE LINKS"?
GEOLOGY ASSUREDLY DOES NOT REVEAL ANY SUCH FINELY GRADUATED ORGANIC CHAIN; and this, perhaps is the MOST OBVIOUS and GRAVEST OBJECTION which CAN BE URGED AGAINST my "THEORY". (Charles Darwin, "The Origin of Species", Oxford University Press, New York, 1998, pp 140, 141, 227.)
"FOSSIL RECORDS", have irrefutably PROVED without any doubt, that NO SPECIES has ever evolved in over a hundred million years! Evolution is no more than a MYTH; NO "FOSSIL RECORD unearthed to date, nor to be unearthed, shows any "INTERMEDIATE LIFE FORM", NO "TRANSITIONAL FORMS", NO "FINE GRADUATION", but, rather species as they existed then as to date - THANK GOD for HIS FOSSIL RECORDS"!!!
What the Fossil Records due show: 146 million year old Lobsters - "JUST AS THEY ARE TODAY"; 208 million year old Shrimp - "JUST AS THEY ARE TODAY"; ; 242 million year old Lizard - "JUST AS THEY ARE TODAY"; 50 million year old Bat- "JUST AS THEY ARE TODAY"; 54 million year old Turtle - "JUST AS THEY ARE TODAY"; 110 million year old Scorpion - "JUST AS THEY ARE TODAY"; 20 million year old Tiger -"JUST AS THEY ARE TODAY"; 55 million year old Frog - "JUST AS THEY ARE TODAY"; 140 million year old Bird - "JUST AS THEY ARE TODAY"; 127 million year old Shrimp/Fish - "JUST AS THEY ARE TODAY"! The list continues on and on. Just as evolutionists are NOT nor will they use scientific facts, they will not talk about the FACTS they have found, "THAT THEY ARE INCORRECT in their THEORIES"; that "evolution is no more than a Fairy Tale just as their "Stork Theory"!!! "The Big Bang"? What a joke, REAL Science will show that there can NOT be sound in space - ergo no "Big Bang". However, REAL Science will prove that 'LET THERE BE LIGHT" is possible and a FACT light does exist in a vacuum!
A scientific theory
that all life on earth descended from a common ancestor. Evolution has been repeatedly proven and observed time and time again, yet most of the morons writing definitions for Evolution on urbandictionary.com choose to ignore that.
/Mentally retarded redneck
: Evolution b'aint be reel cuz dat der bibl tingy be sayin' su!
The idea that organisms change over time, and that is change occurs through natural selection which allows favorable traits to be passed along through generations. It has been refered to as a theory, which, in science, means it is an idea that has not been disproven. Many scientists are moving towards calling it the Law of Evolution, similar to the Law of Gravity, in order to help reduce frivolous claims that it is "only a theory" by people ignorant of what a scientific theory entails.
Some (especially miseducated critics) refer to macro and microevolution. There is no such thing. Evolution is evolution. Fruit flys, rats, frogs, etc., have all been observed undergoing character change in laboritories, resulting in the inability to mate with other members of the base species (the control), thus forming a new species. Several examples of so-called macroevolution (the change at a genus level) have been observed by biologists in the rain forest. Furthermore, good fossil evidence shows transition between genera, and even higher taxanomic orders (incorrectly called Kingdom, Phylum, etc. - current work in phylogentic taxonomy does away with Linnean ranks). Representatives of higher order change in the fossil record includes change with fish, fish to amphibians, with amphibians, within reptiles, "reptiles" to dinosaurs, within dinosaurs, dinosaurs to "birds", within "birds", "reptiles" to mammals, within mammals, and other mammals to humans. I am not mentioning invertebrates here...
1. The process by which one state changes into another. Anything which is not static evolves over time. The word evolution specifically excludes any connotation of improvement or progress, so even 'negative' changes are evolution. In biology, this definition is often observed in terms of the change of gene frequencies in natural populations. There is no controversy about this definition.
2. The theory that species give rise to other species. This process of speciation can be accomplished in a number of ways, all of which must result in two (or more) populations becoming genetically isolated. This can be accomplished physically (allopatry and peripatry) or through division of patch types or through behavioral mechanisms (sympatry). This has been observed at low taxonomic levels. For instance, wheat is a modern species resulting from 2 instances of non-disjunction and one hybridization event that all occurred within the last 5000 years. The original plant has been identified from seeds from tombs in Egypt.
The creation of new higher level taxa is often referred to as macroevolution by non-scientists, but this usage is incorrect. The only difference between the origins of higher taxa and species is time. Today's species will eventually give rise to genera as they continue to diverge from their sister-taxa and continue to speciate themselves. All higher taxa were once just a species. Macroevolution properly refers to selection that operates above the species ...
How your pokemon change at certain levels!
"My Charamander got to level 16 and evolved into Charmeleon!"
1. In biology: Descent with modification. Change in the genetic composition of a population during successive generations, as a result of natural selection acting on the genetic variation among individuals, and resulting in the development of new species.
2. In everyday speech: A gradual process in which something changes into a different and usually more complex or better form.
1. Darwin's theory of evolution does for biology what quantum mechanics does for physics.
2. It is interesting to note the evolution in computers over the years.
In the beginning we were all fish, swimming around in the water. And then one day a couple of fish had a retard baby, and the retard baby was different so it got to live. So retard fish goes on to make more retard babies, and then one day a retard baby fish crawled out of the ocean with its mutant fish hands, and it had butt sex with a squirrel or something, and made retard frog-squirrel. And then that had a retard baby which was a monkey-fish-frog, and then this monkey-fish-frog had butt sex with another monkey, and then that monkey had a mutant retard baby that screwed another monkey, and then that screwed another monkey and then that made you. So there you go, you're the retarded offspring of five monkeys having butt sex with a fish-squirrel, congratulations.
evolution explains how we evolved