1) Robert Craig "Evel" Knievel (born October 17, 1938 in Butte, Montana) is an American stuntman, best known for his public displays of long distance, high-altitude motorcycle jumping which often resulted in serious injuries, particularly during the 1960s. The consummate salesman, he was able to turn his popularity into a marketing juggernaut with products ranging from radios to toy action figures. His achievements and failures got him into the Guinness Book of World Records several times including his record thirty-five broken bones.
2) A term used to describe a guy who just did a rad stunt, either by accident or on purpose.
This IS the correct spelling of his name.
1) "Evel Knievel tried to 'jump' over the Snake River Canyon. Motorcycles seemed to have become too boring, so he used a rocket for this disaster. Apparently he needed his flying licence before attempting this and hit the chute as soon as the rocket cleared the ramp. A dismal failure. Akin to Geraldo opening Capone's safe!"
2) Max: "Did you see that guy try to jump that bog on his 125cc dude?"
Scott: "Oh, yes. How could I miss it. Did he ever find his bike after swimming to shore?"
Max: "No! Looks like Evel Knievel will have to get daddy to buy him another one!"
1. n. Trucker-speak for a motorcycle cop. See bear, smokey bear, bear report, county mounty, city kitty, local yokel.
2. Evel Knievel is a famous motorcycle-riding daredevil who has reportedly broken every bone in his body multiple times.
I got pulled over by an evel knievel.
v: 1. to push forward in the face of danger; to stick to a chosen path, regardless of possible consequences.
2. a refusal to play dating games and be assertive
"The bridge is out? We'll evel knievel this bitch!"
An extreme sexual move that involves a running jump off of a couch or similarly placed piece of furniture onto a bed resulting in the penetration of a chick with one's cock on landing.
"Did you hear what Rob did last night? He pulled an Evel Knievel with some random chick."
"Really? The last person I knew who tried that missed and broke his dick in three places."