n. (Rules governing) Socially acceptable behavior.
Something today's society seems to be lacking in, due to the creation of social classing.
Etiquette would be helping an elderly lady across the road, not twatting her one in the middle of the road and stealing her purse.
an unwritten set of cultural rules.
1. tipping in the United States
2. placing the fork to the left of the plate and the knife/fork on the right
3. a man should call a woman is he has asked for her number
4. dont be late on a date
5. during a job interview, dont sit down until asked by the interviewer
6. not putting you elbows on the dinner table
7. dont ever break off a relationship via e-mail; do it by phone or in person
Etiquette is actually pretty silly