1. Short for Escobar, the name given to Nas when he was the first Non Wu Tang clan member to be featured on one of their songs.
2. Used for anyone who buried a brooklyn M.C. with superior flow and original lyrics
Nasty Nas to Esco to Escobar
That cat went esco on jigga
Slang term for Cadillac Escalade SUV manufactured by General Motors.
"Dad, I'm going out with this dime tonight, can I take your Esco?"
Loved by Many Envied By Even More Neighborhood superstar, dope boy, jack boy, pimp, hood legend A Man Who’s Name Really rings bells! A born leader who many consider to be there brother or sister due to love or trust. A real LMG. God's Child
He’s living his life like Esco head first.
My family and I take Interstate 15 to Esco to visit the Wild Animal Park.
A cool, laid back, most likely Mexican guy. People adore this guy. All of the girls think that hes cute, nice, rich, smart, and just totally fall in love with him! He likes to chill with his homies, just have a good time. Dont piss an "Esco" off or he will fuck you up. The life of the party, funny, smokes blunts, and sips on that alcohol.
1. Worthless or nonsensical matter; rubbish
2. Inferior or offensive literary or artistic material.
3. Filth, junk, refuse, rubbish, slop, trash, waste
Went from, Nasty Nas to Esco's trash
Had a spark when you started but now you're just garbage