look up any word, like the eiffel tower:
An individual studying the language "English". Often found at school/University, these individuals are behind most of the English speaking world, who often develop fluency in the early years of their lives.
Less intelligent than the rest of us, they struggle with concepts of new words and simple grammar (for example: gayerer using a simple '-er' suffix) and spelling of simple words (for example: intrigued)
Izzi ran around screaming with her tounge hanging out like an English student

English students intrigue me

No - I am fluent thanks. Not an English student. Seriously.
by English Pro April 30, 2009

Words related to English student

english gayerer izzi needs special student