/ˈɑŋkɔr, -koʊr, ˈɑn-/
interjection, noun, verb, -cored, -cor⋅ing.
1. kill yourself; just do it (used to tell someone to kill themselves, usually when they have been talking about it without following through).
2. a demand for someone to end their life, or less frequently, a demand for them to continue self-harm.
3. the performance or follow-through in response to such a demand.
4. any performance of suicide.
–verb (used with object)
5. to call for a person to kill themselves.
6. to call for an encore from (a person).
1. Some say it manifested from Kurt Cobain's suicide: his struggle with manic depression and eventual suicide being his final performance, or 'encore'.
2. Others claim the term derived from G.G. Allin's perpetual promise to commit suicide on stage, i.e. his greatest 'encore'.
1. "Just do it cunt--ENCORE!!"
1. "All the kids at school want me to encore."
2. "My friend died after he encored."
3. "Fuck you Mum, I'm going to encore."
4. "Nick Cave talks about it a lot, but he never does encore."
1. "Why don't you just encore?"
2. "I hope that cunt is at home encoring."
To ask someone to do something for a second time.
Person 2: "Nah dude...Can u encore that to me?"
Person 1: "Hey what was the answer to number 5?"
Person 2: "Didn't I just give you that answer a second ago?"
Person 1: "Okay...Well...can you encore?"
1. If both parties had fun, an encore is good and will get you a piece of ass again.
2. If you were awesome while she was terrible and you think she may start to catch feelings for you when you bump into her randomly later on, you have no choice but to evacuate immediately.
2. Dude, I really need to leave the bar ASAP. The grenade I hooked up with last weekend while blacked out is here and she's trying to get an encore from me.