An old Cornish work that literally translates as "ant".
Now widely used by locals durring the summer months to describe tourists in a derogotory manner.
Er thems bloody emit be swarming oer the Tamar gin this year
1. Produce something: To send or give out something
2. Utter something: to utter a sound
3. Put money into circulation: to put currency into circulation.
1. An oil heater that emits smoke.
2. An emitted a giggle.
3. An emitted currency.
Emit is a godly figure located at the Forum's of Flashindustries.com. He has been an admin, a mod, and has even been banned at one point in time. All users along the internets should look up to Emit as the perfect forum user.
1. "The username Emit is already in use."
A Cornish derogatory term for a tourist or newcomer, especially those that have a second home.
I hate living in Newquay, you can't move in the summer because it's full of emits!