look up any word, like fleek:
A rogue pube which is found in some kind of paper or magazine covering the face of a celebrity and it doesn't want to shift.
I opened up FHM this month and there was Elton's Sticky Pube covering Sadowitz.
by murdo83 June 21, 2007