Eleuther meaning: in Biblical Contexts
Derive from the greek Eleutheros:
1. freeborn; in a civil sense, one who is not a slave: John 8:33; 1 Corinthians 7:22; 1 Corinthians 12:13; Galatians 3:28; Ephesians 6:8; Colossians 3:11; Revelation 6:15; Revelation 13:16; Revelation 19:18; feminine, Galatians 4:22f, 30f. (opposed to ἡ παιδίσκη); of one who ceases to be a slave, freed, manumitted: γίνεσθαι ἐλεύθερον, 1 Corinthians 7:21.
2. free, exempt, unrestrained, not bound by an obligation: 1 Corinthians 9:1; ἐκ πάντων (see ἐκ, I. 6 at the end), 1 Corinthians 9:19; ἀπό τίνος, free from i. e. no longer under obligation to, so that one may now do what was formerly forbidden by the person or thing to which he was bound, Romans 7:3 (cf. Winers Grammar, 196f (185); Buttmann, 157f (138), 269 (231)); followed by an infinitive (Winers Grammar, 319 (299); Buttmann, 260 (224)), ἐλευθέρα ἐστιν ... γαμηθῆναι she is free to be married, has liberty to marry, 1 Corinthians 7:39; exempt from paying tribute or tax, Matthew 17:26.
3. in an ethical sense: free from the yoke of the Mosaic law, Galatians 4:26; 1 Peter 2:16; from the bondage of sin, John 8:36; left to one's own will and pleasure, with the dative of respect, τῇ δικαιοσύνη, so far as relates to righteousness, as respects righteousness, Romans 6:20 (Winers Grammar, § 31, 1 k.; Buttmann, § 133, 12).
: She is at liberty to be married
BIB: ὁ ἀνήρ ἐλευθέρα ἐστὶν ᾧ
1. The meaning of Eleuther is "free".
The female name Elefteria is a form of Eleuther.
2. Eternal Love. Love that exist forever. One who falls in love once and only death separates it from its lover. Unbroken loyalty and a sempiternal giver of affection. Anyone who is paired and partnered with the name Eleuther aligned with the 7th ecliptic zodiac degree is extremely fortunate. Deathless love.
Characteristic of the name Eleuther:
Desires extreme perfection
Bossy at times
Attention to detail
Loves public service
Subtle colours, textures
Negatives and Positives:
The name carries no such negatives but one.
--- The primary meaning of Eleuther is "Free", "unshackled."
The bearer of the name personifies free-spirited. If the bearer becomes one's foe, it will be a formidable living soul to deal with. Take heed and consideration must be taken to be an Eleuther enemy. Otherwise, a friend or a lover for life.
-- "He is such a lover of arts and beauty who can carry an intellectual conversation."
-- "That's because he's Eleuther."
: A renaissance man, a man with many talents or areas of knowledge, and expertise; primarily in the areas of education, theoretical and practical skills. A man who excels in almost every aspects of his life.
: A Polymath
-- Our new Professor so good looking, masculine and speaks several languages !
-- Is his name Eleuther?