An animal bread in America. When seen in the wild it is often mistaken to be two entirely separate species but upon closer inspection it is incredibly only only one.
"Did you see that elephant and donkey fighting it out on PBS last week!!"
"No you idiot! Those were elephonkies and they were mating!"
A Image of a the Democratic Donkey and the Republican Elephant mixed to show Bipartisanship, Also used by the AARP 2007-2008 Media Campaign to push for a new health care system
Did anyone see that purple elephonkey?
1. Direct result of modern American politics as result of the consistent insistence upon "one party or the other" while nothing much more than money grubbing is going on in either of those directions... usually residing in the teen aged twenty something demographics still unknowing, but influenced from the social motion of said corruptions, where individuals associate themselves more with a media personality than actual politics/social efficiencies. Much less adherence to personal/party/social meaning and ideas.
2. Also residing in the baby boomer population as direct result of mid-life crisis along with other envies claimed to be remedied with Viagra.
3. Political notion firmly within the turn coat areas of reasoning. Usually as result of various forms of corrupt participation having nothing to do with political ideology or adherence to actual Republican/Democrat beliefs beyond kickbacks.
3. A peculiar and as of yet actual animal, that has the body of an Elephant, big Donkey ears and a long trunk that always sniffs at your peanuts.
4. White guy with a "third leg" penis.
Simple... we will just use the Elephonkeys and Donkephants through some promotion campaigns, to get our hands on the real score when in office.
a person who has big ears like an elephant and they look like a monkey.
you look like an elephonkey.