2. To have a sensation of water or blood coming out of your ears while listening to music, sounds or other people. Otorrhea-related Eargasm. Ear Discharge. Etc.
Irona: You're not having an eargasm, there's just blood coming out of your ear.
Tanor: Oh...what do I do?
2. noun. The climax of musical excitement.
3. verb. To have an eargasm.
2. My favorite part of that piece is the eargasm.
3. When we listened to that music, did you eargasm?
Kyler: Yeah, that wasn't a great recording... live, it'll be eargasmic.