E.T. stands for Elmwood Terrace. A group of people who you should not confront, cause they all about loyalty and their territory. Straight up homies out of Rochester, N.Y. next to the city so we not to be fucked with. Better watch your step in E.T. if you like talking shit.
Ox: eyo Mowgli, im out. Peace.
Mowgli: werd. ET Rep YO hood. Peace.
Ox: eyo Mowgli you gonna go cop that new Ka$hmir cd?
Mowgli: werd, hells yeah. He straight outta ET too, gotta cop that shit.
An asshole alien with a large finger that it uses to violate innocent men, women, children, and doggies alike.
Someone: Oh my God, an Alien! Noooo!!!
ET: C'mere bitch! ET PHONE HOME ON DAT ASS
"E.T." Is an abbreviation for "end-transmission"
-it is used on the internet, during Chat talk
- it probably derived from the military, but it does not mean the same thing in context, (... unless you want it to.)
-Its very versatile
- (I am an exchange student in Amsterdam, So no one back home know how awesome it is.... yet!!)
-its awesome b/c it says "Got-to-go" when you really: "HAVE TO GO NOW!"
Girl101: hey i g2g b4 i am really late for wrk...
Girl101: anything else to say? can we ET?
Number 2: (rude)
10:26:35 PM] GfAli_sunshine: …And then she says….
10:26:40 PM] GfAli_sunshine: … So he said…
10:26:45 PM] GfAli_sunshine: THEN I said lol, jk, now way
10:27:47 PM] GfAli_sunshine: No **Way
10:28:00PM] BF_Mike01: uh huh….. hey I gtg..
10:28:00PM] BF_Mike01: ET.
10:28:00PM] BF_Mike01: (is offline….)
Number 3: (Fast & polite)
person 1: ET? ---->(may i go now please?)
person 2: ET. -----> (by all means, do what you must)
1. Extra Terrestrial
2. A rate (job) in the Navy which stands for Electronics Technician. The smartest group of individuals in the Armed Forces, let alone the Navy.
1. The Japanese still love that movie ET.
2. 'We need to get the system up! Call an ET over here now!'
1) A suffix that can be added on to most male nouns in the english language to make them feminine
2) Extra Terrestrial - Directed by Steven Spielberg. (1982)
3) The french word for and
4) Enemy Territory
5) Extra testicle
1. dudet, etc.
2. E.T. phone home...
3. jambon et fromage
4. My friend plays ET
5. Oh shit, I've sprouted an ET
Past tense of "eat" used by illiterate mountain folk.
Pappy: Now wher'd all dem berries go?
Junior: I et 'em!
Pappy: Aw you dun got yerself a whippin'!
Junior: No, Pappy! I promise it won't never happen ag'in!
abbreviation for "eurotrash"
*psst* Dude, check out the ultimate ET at your 3 o'clock! Popped collar, suit jacket, and sandals!
Oh snap look at ET!!!!