Tiger Woods.........as Tony The Whiner
Barry Bonds.........as Cheating Charlie
Alex Rodriguez......as Crying Companion
T.O.................as Mr. Selfabsorbed
LeBron James........as 4 Guys Living Together
Brett Favre.........as Marsha
Formally know as Entertainment and Sports Programming Network, they offically changed their names to Epstein and Steinbrenner's Personal Network when they decided to focus on two MLB teams, the Red Sox and Yankees. Their main headlines usually include:
*Manny being Manny
*Manny Ramirez being Manny Ramirez
*MANNY TRADED TO THE LA DODGERS
*David Ortiz hits Homerun Number (insert #)
*David Ortiz eats burger number (insert #)
*A-Rod and Madonna???
*A-Rod and Jeter breaks up with Madonna rumors.
*Joba Chamberlain as a possible Cy Young Candidate (No Joke, actually real)
With the occasional headlines of:
The New York Mets
LA Dodgers (only because Manny is there)
* MLB eyeing instant replay as early as late August
* Oblique puts Lowell on DL | Red Sox top Rangers
* After fouling ball off foot, Jeter sits | Yanks lose
* Cubs sweep Braves by combined score of 18-2
* Crawford opts for hand surgery | TB-OAK Live
* A's third baseman Chavez has shoulder surgery
* Quentin sits out, but balanced ChiSox top Royals
* Sheffield says he's not expecting trade | Tigers fall
* Rumor Central: Rays making push for Aurilia? Insider
Four Yankees/Red Sox headlines in the top 5 from ESPN website 8/13/08
They are alway jockin the patriots and everything in the east in fact i think they have 24/7 live coverage on tom Bradys house like anyone cares.
Whats tom brady doin these days? i dont know check the Patriots Network(ESPN) it has 24/7 live coverage of his life.