MUSCULAR TATTED OUT ACTOR WANNABE LOSER BOYFRIEND WITH HIDEOUSLY SPIKED HAIR:"Kewl! let's go down on Melrose.
I need a new ED HARDY tee."
The average person who wears Ed Hardy probably thinks he's "hardcore" and the girls who wear them are Trendwhores. If you have an Ed Hardy shirt, True Religion Jeans or Rock and Republic or Juicy Couture, guess what? You are a douche. Please log off earth.
Please consider respectable clothing by WeSC, APC, and Nudie. They are around the same price range but don't scream douchebag, AND won't rip up in about a week.
Douche: "Bro your Fauxhawk and Ed Hardy shirt are SICK! Lets spray ourselves with axe and hit up melrose!"
Wannabe - No! It's Ed Hardy. I got it online for $175! That's not including 1 day shipping!
2. A determining factor that tells an individual which club to stay in and which to leave.
3. A clothing line that says: "Sparkly tigers, and multiple colors are not gay!" and "These jeans with this heart on them are not queer!"
4. A way to tell other men to punch you In the face, kick you in the crotch, and leave you on the side of the road to die.
5. A means of repelling women.
6. Rage inducing symbols and designs, meant to inspire people to become serial killers.
7. Clothing that must have the name displayed on them so that you know the person wearing them is looking for gay sex.
8. A way for all douche bags all over the world to say "I'm an individual."
Jessica: "there are tons of guys in there wearing Ed hardy."
Jennifer: "that’s it were leaving, I'm never going to come here again."
Roger: "Hey baby, check out my cool Ed hardy shirt!"
Jane: "DIE!" (proceeds to kick him in the nuts until every bone in her foot shatters.)
Sensible person: um, dont you think its only worn by wankers though?
Cock: OH EM GEE i cannot believe you just said that! Dont diss it because you cant afford it!
Sensible person: i rest my case.
In the past these people wore a brand known as 'Von Dutch', which at the time they felt was just as cool. These people believe it is fashionable because it is 'more expensive' than other brands but don't be fooled, if you live in a trailer park you too can afford an Ed Hardy T-shirt. The same Ed Hardy tshirts found in 'fashion' outlets can be found at T.J Maxx for 10$.
There is no hope for people who wear Ed Hardy. They will tell you 'not to bash Ed Hardy just because you can't afford it', though you can, you just have better style and you don't want to pay money to look like a douchebag. This does not get through to these people, so you should not bother arguing with them but instead tell them the fake diamonds on their hat really bring out the blue in their eyes.
Also see: Dom Rebel, Affliction and Tapout