look up any word, like bae:
Term for the lumps and swollen masses growing on your body parts caused by the gout and other such illnesses. Commonly on the elbow and forehead and cheek area.
Did you see that Durling breast on geralds elbow? he should get a bra for that thing.
by Zultar1 March 12, 2010