1. Like approval or like saying thats wassup
2. Can literally mean: "I don't know." But mostly it is def #1.
1. Amber: Hey Shiela like my new kicks?
2. Billy: Hey bro you coming to the jam tonight?
A verb used in modern London and Caribbean dialects, meaning:
1. You've 'done already known' about something. In other words, you should know, or you do know.
2. An expletive to celebrate something, in the same way you'd say 'get in'.
3. Used incorrectly by many who think it means 'you don't know'.
1. Tempz: It's kicking off right here, dunkno we got the shotgun there! (you should know we've got a shotgun there)
Skepta: Dunkno the myspace (you already know about the myspace)
2. When I score a sick goal on FIFA: Dunkno! Finessed that to shit!
to warn someone off and tell them they know bst not to mess with you..
guy1: im sorry i will never say anything rude to u agen
guy2: alieee you fucking know best dunkno!!!