In entertainment or sports, a laughably poor performance usually caused by:
1. Lack of planning, preparation or talent.
2. Random events that effectively sabotage
the effort (i.e., technical problems).
Dumpster Fire is the kindest thing I can
say about Oakland's game against San Diego.
1. A complete disaster.
2. Something very difficult that nobody wants to deal with.
This project is a complete dumpster fire.
Blown the fuck out.
Quagmire: Hi Angela. I'm Peter's friend, Glen Quagmire. Thanks for having me in your home and I would have had sex with you but Peter neglected to tell me you were a dumpster fire. Some friend, huh?
Slightly better than a Train Wreck. In
live music or theatre, an inept, poorly
executed performance or problem plagued
situation usually caused by poor planning,
bad luck, incompetence, unprofessional
"How did your friend's band do last night?"
"It was a Dumpster Fire. The
singer was drunk and forgot lyrics, the
lead guitar and bass player argued and
fought all night and a stage light fell
and destyoyed the drummer's floor tom..."
1. The way to describe a noun when it is in a disastrous state.
2. A repulsive mixture of scarlet, crimson, cream, and gray.
Ahh! I threw my cig
away before putting it out and it caused a dumpster fire!