The verb to dumble describes the action where some lanky chinese motherfucker peer pressures his friend to hold his birthday at his residence. The party goers then proceed to wreak absolute havoc in the poor lads house.
Drugs are often shared round, with marijuana often being supplied and Ritalin doing its rounds.
At the conclusion of the party, a shit is often found in the neighbours letterbox and many crate bottles are situated at the bottom of the pool.
At least one item of expence must be stolen, usually a laptop. Should this not suffice, holes are kicked in walls to make sure he who is being "dumbled" knows this is the case.
This action is the repeated a week later when the 15 Ritalin wears off each person.
"I got given so many ritalin that night, the house must have been dumbled".
"wheres a good party to go to bro?", "I heard there is a house getting dumbled down the mount tonight, lets go steal his laptop".
1) being very hairy. this does not just have to be in the beard department. it can be eyebrows, nostrils, ears or err..anywhere else.
3) a quivvering voice - very popular amongst the aging.
5) tendancy to get their wand out and flash it around a bit too much
6) walking with a hunch/eccentric stride
7) generally acting like someone who believes they own a whole magical realm yet having the assetts of an old man.
these are only a few ways to identify a dumble.
dumble-pube can also be used to describe anything wispy and grey that looks unlikely to be a dumble-beard.
'wow he is literally the most bumbling dumble i have ever seen.'
'indeed he seems to fumble more than even the most renouned dumble himself!!!'
Dumble is a stupid nickname for a horrible teacher that no one likes.
"90, she gave me so many answers she should have taken it herself"
v. To royally fuck up anything and everything one does.