Subscribe English
look up any word, like seagulling:
A slang word to describe a person, place or thing, when you get a brain fart.
Hey can you get that "dufiki" for me?
What's the name of that "dufiki"
Hey "dufiki" come over here.
Give me that "dufiki"

by Michelle Bfizzle August 04, 2003
0 1