June 10, 2012 Urban Word of the Day
A male, ages 18-24, generally of the Caucasian descent, who refers to their acquaintances as "Dude" and/or "Bro" in the same sentence. In this case, the male uses both terms in one sentence. The conversation begins with "Dude" and ends with "Bro", 9 times out of 10.
Douche A: "Dude wassup Bro?"
Douche B: "Bro, I'm straight chillen Dude."
Random Guy: "Look at that fuckin Dudebro!"
A man, typically in his twenties, who tries to act as extreme (or XTREME as he would say) as possible but doesn't realize he is a total douche. Usually found drinking energy drinks or alcohol and listening to shitty tough-guy bands like Disturbed, Slipknot, Nickelback, Creed or any Metallica made after 1990. Often times, to up the ante on their XTREME factor, they will act like they are MMA fighters and wear Tapout brand clothing. Really, they are just total losers.
There goes that dudebro again, crushing beer cans on his forehead and listening to Disturbed, he's obviously one bad motherfucker.
Male fraternity brother attending school at most any university throughout the United States. Characterized by an eagerness to consume alcohol, celebrate friendship and empathy towards the concept of doing something potentially horrific and/or humiliating in order to doncievably gain heightened repute and accelerated social status. Known to consumate such ideals by the incessant repeating of the brands "dude", and "bro".
"Dude, bro, she's upstairs man...she's out like a liht and...she's gonna wanna see us."
"Dude, bro, what is this, Nutra-Sweet? I'm trying to get high, not sweetern my corn flakes!"
"Dude, bro, I don't talk about rush week."
"No, no, he reads too much to be a full on dudebro."
1. On a Saturday night he is found in the club, with a bottle full of bud
2. a man who listen to: Nickle back, Linken Park Theory of a Deadman or Hinder
3. men who go to clubs to “grind with hot bitches”
4. On dates he only talks about his car, how fast it goes, what’s under the hood, the fact you race it and think it impresses girls
5. When a man drinks beer and refers to it as brew-skis
6. a man who high-five his friends, co workers and girlfriends
7. a man who calls his friends Dude, Bro, Buddy and will often add a “ski” to the end of if (broski)
8. men who buy shirts that cost $100 to show off your muscles
9. men who drink muscle milk and “pump iron” at the gym
10. men who smell like a fragrence department
11. men who don’t have facial hair
12. men from surrey
13. The last book he read was maxim
14. men who play beer pong with his buddies from high school.
15. a man who has gotten into five fights at the bar in the last month, over a girl, whose name he can’t remember
16. men who pair board shorts and runners
17. men who drink Jägerbombs
I just grinded with a compleate dudebro
broad, technical term for guys who are bro-ish, dude-like, or exhibit otherwise man-centric behaviors and attitudes, especially those who use 'dude' and 'bro' incessantly. "Dudebro" is equivalent to "Brodude" in everyday usage.
Guy 1: 'Dudebro'
Guy 2: 'Ya, bro?'
Guy 1 points ->
Guy 2: 'Dude... '
Guy 1: 'Right bro?'
Guy 2: 'Bro...(super long and contemplative pause) ...dude.'
he pumps iron to the point of looking ridiculous and wears little shirts often preys on younger girls....has ridiculous meaningless tattoos like tribal or chinese lettering tattoo. checks his self out whenever there is an opportunity. has more hair product then most woman.
Hey Johnny needs to stop chugging those protein shakes and injected steroids while listening to little wayne and hitting on that bleach blond bimbo or else he is doomed to be a 'dudebro'
Dudebro, "shits so purp its like smoking a grape do"
placed in front of the name of a person you want to punch in the face
"fuckin' Dudebro Duane said his "shit was so purp it was like smoking a grape do"
i fucking hate DudeBro Duane.
Main character of the videogame Dudebro II, he's a parody of macho videogame characters and is voiced by Jon St. John of Duke Nukem fame.
John Dudebro's shit is fucked up, so he got to shoot/slice you II. It's straight-up dawg time!