Sarah: The jeans I bought last week for $80 are on special for $40 this week!
Louise: Omg that is so dubs!
Mum: Don't forget to wash the dishes, fold the clothes, vacuum the house, feed the cat, clean the toilet and do your homework.
Oscar: But I have to go to this concert! ARGH mum you can be so dubs sometimes!
2. Twenty dollars
3. Twenty dollars worth of anything, especially narcotics
4. Twenty-inch rims
5. The art of making a remix, especially a reggae song, in which the lyrics are all or partially removed and the focus is placed on the drum track and the bass
6. Generally incorrectly used as a name for any remix to any song
2. That CD player is like two dubs
3. Lemme get a dub, I gotta get high
4. I got my Escalade rollin on dubs'
5. Lee "Scratch" Perry is the master of the traditional reggae dub, especially his work with Sir Robert Nesta Marley
6. Jay-Z calls it a dub but it's really just a remix
We were rollin on dubs...