Top Definition
Drinkberg: Noun. The chunk of ice in a glass that while drinking makes a sudden surge toward the mouth of the glass with such force as to cause the liquid to splash out of the glass onto the person's face and clothes.
That damned drinkberg just ruined my new white t-shirt.
by EAGARGM September 17, 2011
Free Daily Email

Type your email address below to get our free Urban Word of the Day every morning!

Emails are sent from We'll never spam you.