The ultimate form of motorsport, where two real men (or women, or a mix) drive straight to the Finish Line.
As opposed to the lesser forms of racing, populated by various poofs, puds, and posers, who merely drive around in circles looking for a finish line.
I feel the need for speed - Time for a Drag Race
1. A competitive event where two cars line up at a common starting point. On a given command, they try to finish first at a finish line 1/4 mile away.(Or from stop light to stop light.)
2. An event when two or more homosexual men try to be the first in the door at a sale.
"Did you see those two old queens collide at Kaufman's? They should've learned that drag racing in a crowded store will get you hurt."
Racing that takes just as much skill as going around in a damn oval. Usually dominated by american cars.
That Ricer Ran high 17s well the ol mustang cobra ran high 10s. Damn That ricer got dominated!!
A foot race between several drag queen
s. The challenge is not so much running quickly as it is running in 4" heels.
Hey, did you check out the drag race yesterday? Those girls have some skills. I'd like to see you run that fast in those heels.
1. Dead-stop drag: Where a solo car, or two competing cars, line up on a track at a common point side-by side (traffic light or starting gate). At the signal the vehicle(s) take off and race in a /usually/ straight line to get the best lap time.
2. Rolling-start drag: When one or more vehicle(s) approaches another already driving, and initiates a drag race- usually by 'revving' their engines or flashing their headlights, and drag race to get the most distance between the opponent(s)- usually the race ends around 3 or 4 car lengths. This type of race is usually interrupted by 5-0 or traffic.
1. I went to a drag race the other day and a camaro got a 10-second run
2. I went drag racing with my buddy in his car, and we beat a mustang on his crotch rocket by 6 car lengths
Dragging your balls across a woman's back during intercourse.
I drag race on my girlfriend nightly and Rusty Wallace always wins.
A race between men in dresses and heels. The actual length of the race can vary, but the racers tend to be very slow.
I went to see the drag race the other day. It was not what I expected.