They think they sound like they know what they are doing and are computer-smart, but in reality, they're complete morons.
Do you know how to download these mp3's on my desktop to a CD so I can play them on my walkman?
2. verb. To retrieve a digital file electronically, usually over the internet.
3. noun. A digital file retrieved as per definition 2.
4. verb. To be told news that is unwanted by the receipient.
2. I downloaded a virus by mistake. It fucked up my puter.
3. The file I got from kazaa was a really good download.
4. My roommate got back to our crib and started downloading her day to me while I was trying to chill.
(2) Slang for pooping
Grandma: Do I down load on my computer (1)?
Grandson: No grandma, that would break it. You down load the toilet (2), and download on your computer.
a) the processing of information. 'To download' means to have comprehended, to have captured, to have 'got' something. The term can only be used with only to animate subjects.
b) the passing on of information. 'To download' also means to get it all out of your system.
'I don't download'
'Got a problem? Download, bro'