==A life in Douche==
This man starts by waking up at 5:00 in the morning, everyday. He enters his bathroom at 5:01 and stares at the mirror until 8:03 and then leaves for work. What he exactly does in his work place, UHS, between 8:16 to 8:50 is a mystery, but what is for sure is that he is always five fucking minutes late. From 9:00 to...well...it depends how long his story is, talks about what everybody should do. In between his instructions, this '''douche''' will talk about past job experiences he had with varies companies that most likely never hired him. From the time he finishes to the end of 1st block, he looks up gay porn on the internet. '''Douche''' repeats this progress for all periods. When school ends at 3:45, '''Douche''' leaves for his house and arrives there at around 4:18. He enters his bathroom at 4:29 and stares at the mirror until 11:34 when he goes to sleep. The progress is repeated for five days.
A douche is someone who is incredibly annoying. "Hey, that Javier Sancez guy is such a douche!"
Terms such as '''douchebag''' and '''douche''' are also popular derogatory terms of insult] or ridicule in North America]. These terms have become popular in the comedic media, and can mean a variety of different insults:
* Someone who is annoying, bossy or embarrassing.
* Someone who is stupid, intellectually challenged or mentally deranged but less than clinically insane].
* Someone who is unintelligently lying or scam]ming.
* Someone who is arrogant], elitist] or snobby.
* Someone whom you don't like.
* Someone who is socially inept.
* Someone who you think is mentally challenged