1) A ball juggler
2) A German family from the late 1700s
3) An extermemly annoying person. (can also be used with definition #1)
1) Chris was being such a doub today at gym.
2) We learned about the Doubs in school today.
3) Chris wouldn't stop yelling and acting hyper today, therefore, he is a doub.
Can also be used in the plural sense:
Chris and Adam were being doubs today.
(Chris and Adam are 2 common names and should not be associated with any real-life counterparts)
Shortened version of W-T-F, which is an abbreviation of "What the Fuck?!".
It is primarily derived from the letter W (double U). DOUBLE U = DOUBS.
Toni: Hey man I just ate a peacock
Gil: N to the S Ms. Collete! What did that badboy taste like?
Toni: Ya mum!
t9 speak for dota
dota is a warcraft 3 scenario game
dota stands for Defense of the Ancients
Hey man... I want to doub.
1. 22 inch rims
2. Doing something twice, two for the price of one.
1. Check out the doubs on that Escalade.
2. When I hit Steve with the baseball it bounced and hit Tom, DOUBS!