look up any word, like eiffel tower:
when 2 black people penetrate a girl, one by the mouth and the other by ass/vagina, then spin her around.
the other day, i saw a porno where a girl got threesomed by 2 black men. i think its called double nigger turnover.
by Should've Worn A Condom November 22, 2009

Words related to Double Nigger Turnover

donkey punches moroccan handshake moroccan meatball threesome