1) A ball juggler
2) A German family from the late 1700s
3) An extermemly annoying person. (can also be used with definition #1)
1) Chris was being such a doub today at gym.
2) We learned about the Doubs in school today.
3) Chris wouldn't stop yelling and acting hyper today, therefore, he is a doub.
Can also be used in the plural sense:
Chris and Adam were being doubs today.
(Chris and Adam are 2 common names and should not be associated with any real-life counterparts)
t9 speak for dota
dota is a warcraft 3 scenario game
dota stands for Defense of the Ancients
Hey man... I want to doub.