To Dos-Verb: Meaning to either do or get destroyed by the overwhelming, extremely intense work from Mr. Dos.
Barry: "Hey you Dosing tonight, bro?"
Pao:"Shit man, I just got Dosed."
The Stylos:"I will Dos until the end of the earth."
1. Disk Operating System: a disk-based operating system, usually referring to MS-DOS. Originally developed by Microsoft for IBM, MS-DOS was once the standard operating system for IBM-compatible personal computers.
2. Denial of Service: a type of attack on a network that is designed to bring the network to its knees by flooding it with useless traffic.
3. Department of State: a federal or state governmental department handling issues central to the country or each of the individual States, such as travel, tourism, elections, charters and licensing, historic records, and overall public security.
4. Department of Safety: a department used by some U.S. states and cities which usually handles driver and vehicle, police, enforcement, fire, corrections, and crime statistics services for the public.
5. Department of Statistics: a department used by some countries for handling statistical reports vital to their economies and governments.
1. DOS required a lot of typing.
2. DOS attacks can cost companies millions of dollars in lost revenue.
3. If you're interesting in become a licensed lawyer, visit the DOS.
4. In some states, the DOS handles driver's licenses instead of the DMV.
5. The DOS just released new statistics on the gross national product.
Synonym for 'great' or 'amazing' and other such superlatives.
Guy 1: "Wow! This new Battleheart demo is totally dosical!"
Guy 2: "Yeah man, pure dos."
DOS is an Ancient name handed down to young men who possessed the mind of a scholar and the skills of a warrior.
It was the name of a god, handed down to a man who embodied all the attributes considered god like. Strength. Charisma. Magnificence.
As a man, DOS roamed the earth doing good deeds, pleasuring women, slaying demons and beasts, teaching those who wanted to learn and allowing the people to bask in his majesty.
In the present day, very few men are afforded the honour of bearing such a name. When such a man is found worthy, it is betrothed upon him with grand festivity as this man’s entire life has seen him proving himself day after day in the most glorious of ways.
DOS must be spelt in capitals, as each letter is as important as the one that preceeded it
He spoke to them in the way you would expect a DOS to.
His performance was so good i think he is a DOS.
He used his body in a DOS-like way.
South African slang for 'sleep', derived from Afrikaans.
Sweet i'm tired, gonna go dos.
day of show- as in tickets being sold on the day of a show. most commonly used on music posters for small venues regarding the difference in price between pre-show tickets and day of show tickets.
"hey dude, you going to that show on friday?"
"yea, man. how much is it to get in?"
"i think the poster i saw said 10 for advanced (seen as "adv") and 12 for day of show (seen as "dos")."
Denial of Service.
Hitting some server with so many requests that it crashes and/or legitimate requests can't get through.
Confusion possible when used as a verb as in "DoSsing a pron site" ("pron" here is intentional).