1. The word dork to a girl is a guy who is slighty nerdy and geeky, though they are also adorable and some what charming and cute. Being a dork doesn't mean your uncool, though just not popular.
2. The word dork(ette) to a guy is a guy/girl who is clumsy and uncordinated. Also who might be slightly nerdy, though not entirely or they might be a loser.
3. In general a dork(ette) is one who isn't afraid of what people think about them.
1. Ginger: Hey Laura, look it's that new kid David.
Laura: He's not hot, though he is kinda cute and nice.
Ginger: I talked to him in Math Class, he's kind of a dork.
2. David: Josh, what do you think about Kirsten?
Josh: She's a 5, I heard she sucked at soccer tryouts.
David: She's really smart, and I think she's cute even
if she's a dorkette.
3. Brandy: I can't believe Andy mooned Ms. Jones and the whole student body in the school pakinglot.
Sabrina: Well he is a dork, of course he doesn't care what he does.
December 11, 2010 Urban Word of the Day
Someone who has odd interests, and is often silly at times. A dork is also someone who can be themselves and not care what anyone thinks.
You are such a dork.
Someone who sits around, writing the 500th definition for a word in the Urban Dictionary, as if anyone will ever read them all.
I'm such a dork for writing this.
(n)a whale penis
The blue whale has the biggest dork on earth
by anonymous Feb 14, 2003 add a video
someone who does things that are kinda silly and not neccessarily cool but always cute
He's such a dork. I love dorks.
If a girl calls a guy dork she thinks your cute. If a guy calls another guy a dork he thinks your a loser.
guy: *harmless comment*
girl: "is that a fat joke?!"
guy: 'WHAT?! NO!"
girl: "Im kidding!; your a dork"
A dork in good terms is a good looking person who does something silly, crazy or just damn funny. Normaly said by a girl to a guy.
Bad terms just another word for nerd or social outcast.
1) Nick: ima go swimming once the ice unfreezes
Jess: Your such a dork! =)
2) Get out of here Dork go read a comic book!
Sometimes interchanged with geek, nerd, gamer, dufus and dweeb. Each have connotations that vary depending on who you talk to or the location. For example, nerd has a negative connotation on the eastern coast of Canada, while geek does on the west.more...
The definitions from my location are as follows:
A dork is someone that has less-than average intelligence, as well as having fringe interests like RPGs and computers.
A geek is someone who has a higher-than-average intelligence, and is interrested in a variety of fringe interests. The variety is unlikely to encompass the entire scope, and it is likely that the interrests will be interrelated. For instance, you might find a sci-fi geek, a history geek, or just someone who knows a lot of trivia. A geek will still have interests, friends and social skills outside of geekdom, though they may be more limited.
A nerd is someone who usually has a mich higher than average intelligence, but very poor social skills and very few if any friends and interests outside their area of expertise. They will usually have only one or two groups of interest, and are extremely passionate and knowledgeable about them. Often, a nerd will focus on numbers and definitions. A famous subgroup of nerds is the trekkies