1. Used to describe something that is cool, awesome, exciting, etc.
2. Short for Dopamine, which is a chemical produced within the brain when something good happens. It is the pleasure chemical, that also regulates mood, focus and appetite. High amounts of dopamine, usually attributed to drug use, can induce euphoria.
3. Nickname for many drugs, mainly one's that affect dopaminergic receptors in the brain, AKA ones that release dopamine, such as heroin, meth and even weed. (there are studies to support weed releases dopamine in small amounts, UTFSE)
1. Me: That new corvette is so dope!
2. ADHD medications are known to release dope AKA dopamine, allowing for extended periods of focus.
3. Me: Can you hook me up with some dope?
Dealer: Well dope can mean anything, what kind of dope do you want?
Me: Oh just weed, I know that drugs that release a LOT of dopamine are addictive, and I don't want to be a junky.
People who do not do drugs call Marajuanna Dope.
People who do Marajuanna call Heroin Dope.
Word has also been used to describe how good somthing is.
Don't you be somkin' dope! ( AKA Marajuanna )
OMG, I smoke the green but I don't do dope ( AKA Heroin )
Man that car is dope!
1. adj. cool, nice, awesome
2. noun a drug
1. Yo foo that new stereo system is dope!
2. Yo man you got some dope?
not weed but heroin. only dumbasses call weed dope.
if you shoot dope, you are fucking retarded.
Is a "slang" word for Heroin. Since heroin is 'considered' the lowest form of drug addiction.
(& weed is not dope.)
2. Dope; cool, phat, hot or whatever you call it..
1.I just brought $100 worth of dope from some guy on the corner. 2. Those shoes are dope.
A word that describes something that is extremely cool, such as music, clothes, people, etc.
Ain't nobody dope as me, I'm dressed so fresh so clean...Outkast
heroin, not crack, not powder, but heroin. not marijuana, not meth. but heroin. heroin is the only thing that dope could ever be. people who don't know what dope is are people with very sheltered lives.
I snort it, I can't even think of how done my life will be once I start banging the dope.
Slang form of heroine derived from the high dopamine content which is the basis of heroine.
How long you been doin' dat dope, Mr. Charles?