1. A word used to expressed surprise
2. A word to use when you mess up doing something
3. A word which can be pretty much used for anything, and conjugated in many ways
Has too many meanings to name
Originated from the children's show "Berenstein Bears", when Papa Bear exclaimed "DOOPS!" while spelunking with Freddy, Sister, and Brother.
2. "I can't find the keys. Doops! They're in my hand!"
3. "What the doopsing H is going on?"
Now when the Union scores a goal, the entire stadium breaks into song. DOOP is now used in every day language to express joy.
Commonly occurs when someone locks themselves in the bathroom and dies from exposure to their own hazardous noop.
No suspects are wanted for questioning.
Starting singing part of a song and turn to a friend, "did you doop me?!"
" Yah i did do you think he knows hes D.O.O.P"
' Not sure but don't tell him it will be funnier that way."