Indicitive of the past tense. The speaker conjugates his or her verbs with 'done' to indicate that an event/action has occured sometime in the past.
I done saw that movie.
I done went to Kmart yesterday.
I done told you not to touch that!
June 2, 2005 Urban Word of the Day
1. finished, through, distroyed
2. drunk, high, wasted,
"That car that just exploded...that shit's done"
"Dude, you're done"
1. adj. denoting a state of completedness, Finished.more...
2. adj. Intoxicated; to be at such a level of intoxication from either drugs or alcohol that the person could be described as "finished" for the night. NOTE: describing someone or one's self as being "done" does not necessarily mean they will actually stop getting more intoxicated or that they are actually "done"
3. v. (past tense) sometimes substituted for the word "did".
4. v. to have sexual intercourse
5. v. to be insulted in a harsh manner; dissed(US),slated(UK),cussed(UK)
6. v. the act of being incriminated and punished; booked
7. n. abbreviation of methadone, a drug used as a subsitute for heroin (given to addicts to wean them off the H)
8. interjection; used in the south of the U.S.A., usually used to defer greater emphasis to a sentance or to imply that the speaker has already imparted this information before; already
1. A word squished in between to others while not really making much sense or much of a difference.
It is usually put in between a noun and a verb. It is commonly used when describing an action.
"I told him not to" becomes:
"I done told him not to."
1) I'm finally done with all of my homework.
2) The pie is done; let's eat!
adj. a state of agreement or accordance
1. "Hey lets head out" .."Done."
2. "Hey lets eat a ten-pound pizza" ..."Done."
3. "Hey lets bleach our hair and dye it lime-green and cotton candy pink" ... "Done."
also in serious trouble
Wow, that window is done!
What the fuck did you call me??? You're DONE!!!