Doit has the same meaning as the phrase "Do it" only it has more urgency to it and is more often than not, yelled/shouted/screamed. The same thing goes for writing/typing, only it's in capital letters. It's pronounced the same as if the words "do" and "it" were said separately. The only difference is that it's said rather fast, making it sound like "DEWIT"
Common misspellings: duit, dewit, dooit,
Person A: "Hey man, my parents are gonna be out of town and they're letting me have the mansion all to myself... I was thinking of throwing a rave, but..."
Person B, C, and D: "ZOMG DOIT"
To have sexual intercourse.
Anyone over the age of 11 who refers to sex as "doing it" should be throttled.
"So did you do it?"
"You mean have sex? Yes"
something that ben stiller says that is very funny in starsky and hutch
do it! do it! pop the trunk! do it!
1. A verb in command form with a direct object. "It" can define almost anything.
2. A term used to promote the use of an activity, often coupled with peer pressure.
3. Colloquial for sexual intercourse. Often used before one has the maturity to pronounce the word 'sex'.
1. Do it! Clean the dishes!
2. "I'm not smoking this joint..."
"DO IT! Smoke the joint! Once isn't gonna hurt!"
3. Ah, c'mon, me and Jessica do it all the time without condoms.
1) Originated from the 2004 comedy Starsky and Hutch.
2) It is simply a phrase commanding someone to do something. (Must be said in a deep voice)
Suck on it! DO IT!
A reference to someone who is a complete idiot, jackass, or just plain dumb. Use when someone does or says something stupid.
Bobby- Dude Jimmy, what is road head?
Jimmy- Wow dude, what a fucking doit!
Shiquantamisha- Ya, that kid is dumb as shit.
to have sex; phrase should not be used by anyone past the age of 20.
"So if i talk to you for a while, then can we do it?"