1. it takes an hour to get on the peter pan ride, and three hours to get on space mountain.
2. you spend 50 bucks alone on churros & ice cream, not counting meals, souvenirs, and all the other crap you don't need.
3. once or (if we're lucky) twice a year, someone dies, the ride closes for two weeks, then they re-open it with new music and new safety requirements and height limits.
4. the same music tracks play all day that make you want to blast your brains out.
Corporate America's idea of a vacation designed to get maxium $$ from your wallet (but the kids love it so!)
Despite some of this, it's still awesome
This is how we have arrived at a theme park that claims to be the happiest place on Earth, yet:
1) Over populates the park by 3 times as much people as should be allowed in, effectively ensuring your elbow will be touching someone else's elbow for the next 10 hours.
2) Overprices EVERYTHING. From tickets that are near a hundred dollars a piece, to food and merchandise that is 5 times the price it should be, if you have money to burn, Disney can do that for you.
The greediest place on Earth.