The largest human trap run by a Mouse. See also: disneyworld
I went to Disneyland on vacation excited, happy and rich, and left poor, tired, and sick.
I'm going again next year.
The happiest place in the entire world; life, the universe, and everything; Walt's perfect/utopian kingdom in which everyone may be happy; the last hope for goodness in the world
I want to go to Disneyland everyday of my life because it is simply the BEST!!!!
the place where:
1. it takes an hour to get on the peter pan ride, and three hours to get on space mountain.
2. you spend 50 bucks alone on churros & ice cream, not counting meals, souvenirs, and all the other crap you don't need.
3. once or (if we're lucky) twice a year, someone dies, the ride closes for two weeks, then they re-open it with new music and new safety requirements and height limits.
4. the same music tracks play all day that make you want to blast your brains out.
after a 60 dollar breakfast at the disneyland hotel, and waiting four hours to ride space mountain, timmy flew out of his seat on the coaster and died.
The happiest place on earth. Walter Elias Disney's creation. It was, is, and always will be the happiest place on earth. Unfortunately, Disney is becoming more and more of a currupt company. Down Sides: expensive tickets, souveneirs and food, long lines, and occasional ride being closed.
Despite some of this, it's still awesome
Disneyland is REALLY fun to go to despite it's down sides!
Back in the day, Disneyland had you buy tickets according to the things you wanted to see, and it's prices were extremely affordable - rather than a whole month's salary as they are now. However, once Walt Disney died, the theme park started to go down hill from there.
This is how we have arrived at a theme park that claims to be the happiest place on Earth, yet:
1) Over populates the park by 3 times as much people as should be allowed in, effectively ensuring your elbow will be touching someone else's elbow for the next 10 hours.
2) Overprices EVERYTHING. From tickets that are near a hundred dollars a piece, to food and merchandise that is 5 times the price it should be, if you have money to burn, Disney can do that for you.
What is Disneyland?
The greediest place on Earth.
(verb) The act of using creative means to conceal the true length of a line or other wait.
The Sears Tower wasn't worth the trip, they totally disneylanded us.