look up any word, like the eiffel tower:
a tiny drop of water that falls on your glasses/ sunglasses,and its really annoying cuz it gets in the way of your vision.
Crap! I've got a dinky smidge, i need to wipe it off.
by tortillas January 08, 2008

Words related to Dinky Smidge

dinkie smidge dinky dropplet smidge water