A small dent in my car caused by some cretin opening his car door into me. Could also be caused by a kid pushing an overloaded shopping cart through the parking lot.
Goddamnit! Lookit that frigging DING. I'll kill the bastard.
1) Only a small dent.
2) To punch someone in the head- hard enough to hurt their pride, but not hard enough to keep them from seeking vengeance.
Joe: I wonder after that night I hit Richard in the head in the Bar.
Mike: What is this all about?
Barry (to Mike): He dinged Richard. (Ha ha ha.)
A colloquial term referring to the alcoholic beverage Strongbow, typically used by Belfast residents aspiring to become severely intoxicated on any given night out.
virgina slang for cocaine.
yo dude easy on the dings it's still early.
Ding (Pronounced as you would hear it in the onomatopoeia word "Ding Dong" like a doorbell)
1. someone who is so stupid it just surprises you and adds their own zest and style to the stupidity.
2. a word to call your friend when fooling around and the person is making no sense or being oblivious and it's funny.
1. Wow that girl is a freakin' ding. she said that the titanic sunk in 700 B.C.
2. Hahaha, you're a ding. The camera's right in front of you!
A common synonym for Stupid
Shut up ding
Used in the Greek system to denote when a member should under no circumstances be allowed as a brother/sister in the house.
Steaky Frat Guy X: Does anyone want to Ding him?
Steaky Frat Guy Y: DING! He was hitting on my girlfriend last weekend.
The pronounciation of "Damn" in Cantonese.
A: Your credit card is not working