1. - A woman that is rated as a perfect 10 on a scale of 1 through 10.
2. - A small amount of marijuana, usually 2 - 10 grams, the determination of which is greatly dependent upon quality.
3. - Information usually regarding a crime.
4. - One of the greatest guitarists of all time.
E2. - Yo, (insert your drug dealer's name here) can I get dime?
E3. - Damn, somebody dropped the dime on me.
E4. - Darrell "Dimebag" Abbott. Born August 20, 1966 and died December 8, 2004. Dimebag was the lead guitarist for the platinum selling heavy metal band Pantera and also another, more recent metal band, Damageplan. Considered one of the top 10 guitarists by some and top 100 guitarists of all time by many. He was killed by Nathan Gale, brandishing a 9mm pistol in Columbus, Ohio at the Alrosa Villa, during a gig.
n. a very attractive person, a perfect ten
n. $10 worth of any drug. short for dime bag. The amount will vary depending on the substance, the quality and the dealer.
"damn look dat shorty be a dime"
"ayo, will you lemme get a dime, bro?"
n. Anything perfect, usually the looks of a girl. (From rateing a ten on a scale of 1-10)
v. To rat someone out.
2. Man, that bitch is a dime.
3. Those cops pinched a dime off me when I was in.
4. The cops were all over my house, someone must have dimed me out.