Digimon is a francise that started back in 1950's as a tamagachi fighting game.
but when the 90's came, a game came out for the playstation called Digimon world, in the same year an animated series Digimon adventures was created.
over the years digimon had come up with many Anime, Manga, Movies, and Games.
5 Animes (over 250 episodes):
1. Digimon Adventure
2. Digimon Adventure 02
3. Digimon Tamers
4. Digimon Frontier
5. Digimon Savers
3 Mangas (not icluding the ones based off of the anime):
1. Digimon V-tamer 01
2. Digimon D-cyber
3. Digimon Next
1. Digimon Adventure (movie)
2. Our war game
3. Hurrican touchdown/ supreme evoluion! golden digimetals
4. Diaboromon strikes back
5. Battle of adventurers
6. Runaaway digimon express
7. Revival of ancient Digimon
8. Digimon X-evolution
9. Ultimate evollution! burst evolution
19 Games (not including those handhelds like Pendulum)
1. Digimon world
2. Digimon world 2
3. Digimon world 3
4. Digimon Digital Card Battle
5. Digimon Tamers battle evolution (rumble arena)
1. Anthode/Cathode Tamer.
2. Digimon tamers: battle spirit
3. Digimon tamers: battle spirit 1.5
4. Digimon battle spirit 2
5. Digimon racing
6. Digimon World DS
7. Digimon Sunburst/ moonlight
8. Digimon championship
1. Digimon world X
2. Digimon Savers another mission
3. Digimon Battle chronicle
36 things in total, Digimon is popular among many people around the world love this series it is widely know series that is created.
Digimon stands for digital monters
"Digi-soul, CHARGE! OVERDRIVE!"
"Spirit of evolution"
1. An anime series that has been constantly slandered by pokemon fans and attempts to ruin it were made by horrible dubbers, but is still truly one of the greatest(And darkest.) anime of all time, and has spawned quite a large fandom(And some truly great fanfics.) Anyone who says they saw the dark masters arc and didn't shed a single tear is either inhuman, lying, or having a serious problem with his or her tear ducts.(AKA Digimon Adventure
2. Digimon Tamers
3. Digimon Frontier
4. An assortment of various monsters that are the native inhabitants of the digital world in any of the digimon series.
Digimon is one of the most underrated anime of all time.
A manga/anime which was created in Japan and brought into the U.S. in 1999.
It is now in 4 seasons, and 1 movie.
In Japan, it is 5 seasons and 7 movies.
The show is considered to be a copy of Pokemon, when in fact it was created before, so if any copying was done, it was the other way around.
Digimon is a very secessful show, with millions of fanbases around the world.
It is the one kick-*** show thats for every age.
DIGIMON SHALL LIVE FOREVER!!!!
From Season 1, Episode !:
"We're Digimon! Digital Monsters!"
From Season 2, Episode 13:
"Digimon. They keep trying to take me to their world"
From Season 3, Episode 1:
"No, it's a digimon! Don't you know anything?"
Pokemon's Ultimate Superiors
Digimon >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Pokemon
An anime/ manga that has a great plot but is bastardized by dubbing companies once again!!
Digimon is also known as a "pokemon rip-off" even though it came out first in Japan!!
In all, if Digimon was perfectly dubbed, it would be for 10-15 year olds in America.
Sadly, it was turned into a show for 5 year olds.
Digimon has four seasons.
Adventure, Adventure 02, Tamers, and Frontier.
In all seasons, names, plot, character deveolpment, etc., where all bastardized by dubbers.
Digimon is a l33t show if in its raw Japanese form.
A good and popular show meant for all ages. It has quite a good plot and fanbase. And LadyDevimon has big breasts.
Digimon fanfics are cool.
A show meant for ALL those with a pulse to enjoy. It has die hard fans, such as Sardonic Genie, great characters with really meaningful story plots, a cool soundtrack, along with tons of very powerful and funny creatures. The show revolves around a group of children with entirely different personas who are chosen to defend the world from the negative energies and forces in the digital world, along with their positive digimon partners. It changes it's rules to play the hero game every season, but that's just one of the fun parts about it.
Better than Pokecrap. Totally cheated out of profits by Pokecrap. Gotta KILL 'em ALL.
Better than Pokemon, but is that saying much?
How much do you want to bet Digimon was cool but ruined by the US dubbing.