1. It is to no longer be alive.
2. When you die in a game, you may lose exp, gold, or other things in your inventory.
3. To die someone. Only applies to tanks in the game. When killing a boss, and the tank dies, the rest of the party dies along with him because they have no tank, the boss's 'uber awesome aoe' and kills you all.
1. I think MJ died o.o' last night...
2. Um... sorry i died, gotta res!! T^T was like...0.1% till lvl !! wtf!!!
3. DAMMIT!! stupid tank died us >_>"" We're not having that guy as tank next time ! and we need more healers! Dude, buy more pots! Stop dying us !
the process of no longer being alive.
A very simple yet blunt insult / rebuttal
(person 1) Hey brother! How the fuck you doing today? Wanna come hang out for a while dude?
(person 2) die
lose one's life
breathe one's last
meet one's end
meet one's death
lay down one's life
go the way of all flesh
go to one's last resting place
go to meet one's maker
cross the great divide
give up the ghost
kick the bucket
turn up one's toes
cash in one's chips
bite the big one
buy the farm
depart this life
join the choir invisible
shuffle off the mortal coil
hop the perch
run down the curtain
noun. Singular form of dice.
Go ahead and roll the die. You loose the bet, you're gonna die.
To be fed up and want the situation to end...
Teacher: Hey buddy you aint done your homework
Moi: God, will Die ever dye (haha) his hair any other colours?!