1. When something is perfect.
2. A substitute for cool.
3. Can be used in reference to an athlete performing well (usually basketball or baseball).
1. You seen the lower body on that girl? That thing is dialed in.
2. You gotta get up to that party, it's gonna be dialed in.
3. Eric Gordon is dialed in right now.
To have a sequence or procedure mastered to where it is almost second nature.
I beat Ganon so many times that summer, I had the whole game pretty much dialed in.
What Volkswagen drivers (see propellerhead
*) say when they believe they have given their car the perfect "Stance
". This usually involves completely ruining the geometry of the car via horrific negative camber, and a plethora of extreme rake angle using airbags. While thinking this makes their car dialed in, it actually proves how ignorant said driver is.
: Hey Stevie, check that volkswagen out parked in the grass. Damn that things Dialed In.
Stevie: No Propellerhead
, no it's not.
To be cooool with it, nigga
Yo jtizzle you fo shizzle dialed in, nigga?