1. A playing card with two pips
3. A situation in tennis in which a player must score two consecutive points for victory in their respective games.
4. A person, usually male, who has built their entire existence around the sport they participate in. Their free time is spent training for their sport, browsing ESPN.com, searching "cool football catch" on Youtube.com, or watching their favorite sport on television. All their discourses involve sports in one way or another. Their preferred means of transportation is a Ford pick-up truck, the higher up in the F(150-650) scale the better. They usually have large egos, small minds, and a naturally disruptive disposition to others.
5. Two (in quantity)
1. His deuce of hearts beat my ace of spades.
2. Nobody enter the bathroom, Big Bob just dropped a huge deuce.
3. I hate deuces in Wii Tennis.
4. The school weight room was full of deuces and the parking lot full of Ford pick-ups.
5. The score was deuce to zip.
(verb) to shit; (noun) shit; (past tense) shitted or shat
(verb) Man, I gotta deuce bad.
(noun) You should have seen that deuce I dropped. It was man-sized.
(past tense) I just deuced, and it be stinkin' up the joint.
Deuce = Number 2
Do the math people.
I'm gonna drop a deuce in your mouth.
later, goodbye. derived from peace, or peace out, as in throwing two fingers up when leaving.
see also: chunk the deuce, chunk, and chunk deuce
I'm out, deuce.
1.slang for the number 2
3.an exclamation, popularized by cartoon character Stewie Griffin from popular TV series "Family Guy"
4.a 2 in poker lingo
"I'm goign to drop a deuce in your toilet, OK?"
"What the deuce?!"
"I got a pair of deuces."
1) (n) A "deuce deuce" is a .22 caliber handgun.
2) (n) 20 ounce of liquor.
"About to get loose with the deuce
deuce" -- Ice Cube (Gangsta fairytale II 1993).
Sharing a cigarette between two people
Robert: hey man can i get a cigarette?
Shelby: nah fool i got one left
Robert: then lets deuce it!
"Deuce" (derived from the French word for 2 deux) also know as the second finger to the right or left of your index finger. "Chuck my deuce up" is an action of the middle finger being raised up in an expression of "Fuck you".
I'll just chuck up my Deuce and tell him to fuck off