A highly contagious disease originating from John Lane.
This disease is spread through acts of sheer stupidity, and there is no known cure.
Dammit, John touched me funny style and now I have da derpies
A disease (perhaps contagious) symptomized by using continuous "derp" actions.
(noun) 1. the unfortunate condition of permanent ugliness whose contorted nature is often misconstrued with the common phenomena of "herp-derping"
2. a title for someone who is often seen "herp-derping," whether in photographs or in real life
3. a good way to troll, or fool, others into admitting to embarrassing and most likely untrue diseases
1. Jake: "Dude, what's up with Todd's face?"
John: "I don't know man, he looks like he's herp-derping."
Todd: "Herrrrrrrrp, I have derpies."
2. Sam: "You ever notice how Todd is always derping in pictures?"
Chris: "Yeah, it's weird, I wonder if he has derpies."
Todd: "Herrrrrrrp, I have derpies."
Sam: "You don't say...."
3. Troll: "Herp, I have derpies."
Victim: "Oh yeah? Well, derp, I have herpies."
Crowd: "Booh!" "Get off the stage!"
When your crabs have herpes.
Oh man that dude has a horrid case of derpies.